Hands-On eBook Help
If you are still unsuccessful in obtaining our library eBooks, we would be happy to give you some one-on-one help. We do this by appointment. Please call the Computer Lab at 610-278-5100, ext 141 to schedule an appointment.
What to bring with you
We ask that you bring the following with you to your appointment:
- Your device. Please make sure it is fully-charged.
- Your email address and password.
- A library card that’s in good standing with a PIN number. Please stop at the circulation desk before your appointment to make sure your card is not expired and to set your PIN.
You will also need the following information, depending on your device:
- Your Amazon ID and password.
- Your USB connector if your Kindle is 3G.
- Your Apple ID and password.
- Your Google ID and password.
- Your Microsoft ID and password.
- The username and password used to log into the computer (if you have one).
Use the tutorials below to learn how to get an eBook onto your device.
|Google Nexus 7|
Warning: Many people have reported issues getting library books to open on the newest Nook model, the GlowLight Plus. We recommend that you avoid this model at all costs if you want to read library books on your device.
Other Helpful Tutorials
- How to Buy an eReader
- How to Use the OverDrive Website
- How to Download Adobe Digital Editions and Get an Adobe ID
- How to Listen to Audiobooks on OneClickdigital