- Interlibrary reference and information service.
- The District Center provides a delivery system to Montgomery County Public Libraries.
- The District Center provides consultant services to local libraries, municipal officers and interested groups in the district. The consultant staff visits each local library periodically and is responsible for providing professional library knowledge to local librarians and others by means of counseling and continuing education on all aspects of library service including but not limited to the following:
- Materials Selection and collection development
- Services to special groups
- Modern library service, administration, library governance, finance
- In-service training of local library personnel and trustees
- Implementation and promotion of cooperation among local libraries
- Provide public relations programs and materials
- Youth Services
- Click here for more District Resources
- The District Center provides a currently useful collection large enough to meet the demands based on district population. This collection includes: books, periodicals, audio-visual materials, etc.
Video Services Department: Services provided to other libraries
- Loaning of DVD’s and BluRay
- Risograph print jobs
- Repair of Videos, DVD’s and CD’s
- Ellison Die Cuts
- Use of A-V Equipment (Sharp and Lite-pro projectors)
DISTRICT LIBRARY CENTER DELIVERY SERVICE (“PONY EXPRESS”)
A delivery service consisting of 4 routes between public libraries in Montgomery County. Materials being moved between routes will generally require overnight. This program is provided to move patron materials between libraries. If there are large, heavy or exceptional materials, please call in advance.
LANSDALE (Wed only)
HATBORO (Wed & Fri only)
NORTH WALES (Wed only)