Main Library & Branches Events
Main Library NewsOngoing Programs
Please join us for the following regular programs at the Main Library read more...
Computer Classes start September 16. Have you signed up yet?
Classes are held in the Main Library Computer Lab. Advanced registration is required. Fall 2014 Course Descriptions and Schedule of Classes read more...
Great Books Group to Resume in September at the Main Library
The Great Books group will resume the second Tuesday in September. We will be reading Madame Bovary by Flaubert for the first three months. read more...
Garden Tips and Tricks at The Main Library
Master Gardener Kathy Klein will spend a fun, fast-paced, and interactive hour sharing gardening tips and tricks. All gardeners have shortcuts to share! Join us and gather tips for recycling in your garden. read more...
TumbleBook Library for young readers
TumbleBook Library – aimed primarily at young readers and readers to be, these animated stories encourage a love of reading. Puzzles and games also accompany many stories.
Learn a Language with Mango
The Mango Language Database helps you learn or improve your foreign language and English language skills.
Upcoming Events@Main Library
- Wed, Sep 17, 2014 -- Baby Lap Rap at 10:30 AM
- Wed, Sep 17, 2014 -- Computer Basics Session 1* at 6:00 PM
- Thu, Sep 18, 2014 -- Toddler Tickle Tales at 10:30 AM
- Thu, Sep 18, 2014 -- Evening Stories at 7:00 PM
- Fri, Sep 19, 2014 -- Computer Basics Session 1 at 10:30 AM
- Sat, Sep 20, 2014 -- Roll Over and Read! at 11:00 AM
- Sat, Sep 20, 2014 -- MONTGOMERY TOWNSHIP DAY at 12:00 PM
- Tue, Sep 23, 2014 -- Computer Basics Session 2 at 6:00 PM
- Tue, Sep 23, 2014 -- Garden Tips & Tricks at 6:30 PM
- Wed, Sep 24, 2014 -- Baby Lap Rap at 10:30 AM
- Wed, Sep 24, 2014 -- Computer Basics Session 2* at 6:00 PM
- Thu, Sep 25, 2014 -- Toddler Tickle Tales at 10:30 AM
- Thu, Sep 25, 2014 -- Kids' Bingo! at 2:00 PM
- Thu, Sep 25, 2014 -- Evening Stories at 7:00 PM
- Fri, Sep 26, 2014 -- Computer Basics Session 2 at 10:30 AM
|Sign up to receive the weekly Wowbrary newsletter about new additions to our collection and exciting events at the library.|