Main Library & Branches Events
Main Library NewsOngoing Programs
Please join us for the following regular programs at the Main Library read more...
Backyard Composting for Homeowners at The Main Library
Master Gardener Jane Irvin-Klotz will share techniques in cultivating rich soil in your own backyard. read more...
Genealogy: Using the Internet at The Main Library
Topics will include: search logic, genealogical websites, census, and other online helpful tips. read more...
Genealogical Data: Fact or Fiction? (Main Library)
Topics include definitions, evaluation factors, sample evaluations, and data analysis. read more...
Support Library at Boscov’s
The Friends of Montgomery District Library will have a table at Boscov's in Plymouth Meeting on Tuesday, October 21, from 9 a.m. to 11 a.m.. They will be selling 25% off all-day shopping passes to Boscov's for $5 each. Proceeds will benefit the library. There is no purchase required to submit a ballot for a prize-drawing.
Gentle Yoga at The Main Library
This is a great class for those who are new to yoga. Students may feel stronger, more grounded, and more relaxed after this class. read more...
Attention Seniors come to the Main Library to Watch the Film
"Cocoon" On Wednesday, October 8, 2014 At 1:00 p.m. in the Board Room. read more...
Breast Cancer: A Journey to Joy at The Main Library
MariAlyce Keane shares her journey to joy after receiving the devastating diagnosis of breast cancer. Included are helpful tips on collaboration with physicians and information to encourage breast cancer awareness. read more...
Upcoming Events@Main Library
- Wed, Oct 1, 2014 -- Baby Lap Rap at 10:30 AM
- Thu, Oct 2, 2014 -- Toddler Tickle Tales at 10:30 AM
- Thu, Oct 2, 2014 -- Homework Help at 4:00 PM
- Thu, Oct 2, 2014 -- Evening Stories at 7:00 PM
- Fri, Oct 3, 2014 -- Internet Session 1 at 10:30 AM
- Fri, Oct 3, 2014 -- Creepy Cooking Class at 2:00 PM
- Sat, Oct 4, 2014 -- HATFIELD TOWNSHIP ROCKTOBERFEST at 10:00 AM
- Sat, Oct 4, 2014 -- Sensory Friendly Story Time at 10:30 AM
- Mon, Oct 6, 2014 -- Gentle Yoga at 10:00 AM
- Mon, Oct 6, 2014 -- Maker Mondays at 4:00 PM
- Tue, Oct 7, 2014 -- Internet Session 2 at 6:00 PM
- Wed, Oct 8, 2014 -- Baby Lap Rap at 10:30 AM
- Thu, Oct 9, 2014 -- Toddler Tickle Tales at 10:30 AM
- Thu, Oct 9, 2014 -- Journeys in Genealogy: Lessons to Learn at 11:00 AM
- Thu, Oct 9, 2014 -- Homework Help at 4:00 PM
|Sign up to receive the weekly Wowbrary newsletter about new additions to our collection and exciting events at the library.|