Main Library & Branches Events
Main Library NewsOngoing Programs
Please join us for the following regular programs at the Main Library read more...
Registration Ongoing at Main Library for Winter 2015 Term of Computer Classes
Classes are held in the Main Library Computer Lab. Advanced registration is required. We offer seven computer classes for the general public. read more...
Gentle Yoga at The Main Library
This is a great class for those who are new to yoga. Students may feel stronger, more grounded, and more relaxed after this class. read more...
Great Books Group to Resume in September at the Main Library
The Great Books group will resume the second Tuesday in September. We will be reading Madame Bovary by Flaubert for the first three months. read more...
TumbleBook Library for young readers
TumbleBook Library – aimed primarily at young readers and readers to be, these animated stories encourage a love of reading. Puzzles and games also accompany many stories.
Learn a Language with Mango
The Mango Language Database helps you learn or improve your foreign language and English language skills.
Upcoming Events@Main Library
- Thu, Oct 23, 2014 -- Toddler Tickle Tales at 10:30 AM
- Thu, Oct 23, 2014 -- Genealogy Data - Fact or Fiction? at 11:00 AM
- Thu, Oct 23, 2014 -- Pumpkin Painting Contest at 4:30 PM
- Thu, Oct 23, 2014 -- Evening Stories at 7:00 PM
- Fri, Oct 24, 2014 -- Storybook Friends Registration at 9:00 AM
- Fri, Oct 24, 2014 -- Introduction to Microsoft Word 2010 Session 2 at 10:30 AM
- Mon, Oct 27, 2014 -- Storybook Friends Registration at 9:00 AM
- Mon, Oct 27, 2014 -- Maker Mondays at 4:00 PM
- Tue, Oct 28, 2014 -- Introduction to Microsoft Word 2010 Session 3 at 6:00 PM
- Wed, Oct 29, 2014 -- Library Closed at 9:00 AM
- Thu, Oct 30, 2014 -- Storybook Friends Registration at 9:00 AM
- Thu, Oct 30, 2014 -- Toddler Tickle Tales at 10:30 AM
- Thu, Oct 30, 2014 -- Homework Help at 4:00 PM
- Thu, Oct 30, 2014 -- Award Ceremony at 5:00 PM
- Thu, Oct 30, 2014 -- Evening Stories at 7:00 PM
|Sign up to receive the weekly Wowbrary newsletter about new additions to our collection and exciting events at the library.|