Main Library & Branches Events
SUMMER READING PROGRAM@Main Library & Branches
FIZZ BOOM READ:
Spark a Reaction:
Main Library NewsOngoing Programs
Please join us for the following regular programs at the Main Library read more...
Adult Summer Reading at the Main Library
This summer, you can keep your mind engaged and win prizes by reading and listening to books. read more...
Monday Movies (Summer 2014)
Beginning June 23th, the Video Services Department of the MC-NPL will be hosting Free Monday Afternoon movies. read more...
Computer Classes Registration Ongoing at the Main Library. Fall Term Starts September 16th.
We offer seven computer courses for the general public... read more...
TumbleBook Library for young readers
TumbleBook Library – aimed primarily at young readers and readers to be, these animated stories encourage a love of reading. Puzzles and games also accompany many stories.
Learn a Language with Mango
The Mango Language Database helps you learn or improve your foreign language and English language skills.
Upcoming Events@Main Library
- Wed, Jul 30, 2014 -- Baby Lap Rap at 9:30 AM
- Wed, Jul 30, 2014 -- Baby Lap Rap at 10:30 AM
- Wed, Jul 30, 2014 -- KidsMake at 2:00 PM
- Wed, Jul 30, 2014 -- Acting Out! at 4:00 PM
- Wed, Jul 30, 2014 -- Adult Scrabble at 5:00 PM
- Thu, Jul 31, 2014 -- Stories and Songs at 9:30 AM
- Thu, Jul 31, 2014 -- Stories and Songs at 10:30 AM
- Thu, Jul 31, 2014 -- Writing Club at 11:00 AM
- Thu, Jul 31, 2014 -- Young KidsMake at 2:00 PM
- Thu, Jul 31, 2014 -- Pop-Up Paper Engineering at 6:30 PM
- Thu, Jul 31, 2014 -- Evening Stories at 7:00 PM
- Fri, Aug 1, 2014 -- Drop in and Dare! at 9:00 AM
- Sat, Aug 2, 2014 -- Sensory Friendly Story Time at 12:00 AM
- Sat, Aug 2, 2014 -- Summer Reading Club at 9:00 AM
- Mon, Aug 4, 2014 -- Yoga-Music Fusion at 11:00 AM
|Sign up to receive the weekly Wowbrary newsletter about new additions to our collection and exciting events at the library.|