Main Library & Branches Events
SUMMER READING PROGRAMS at Main Library
|DIG INTO READING:
|BENEATH THE SURFACE:
|GROUND BREAKING READS:
Main Library NewsOngoing Programs
Please join us for the following regular programs at the Main Library read more...
Upcoming Summer Programs for Teens at The Main Library
Check out our upcoming summer programs for teens at the main library. read more...
Computer Classes Registration Ongoing at the Main Library. Spring Term Starts April 9th.
We offer seven computer courses for the general public... read more...
Gentle Yoga at the Main Library starts April 7
Great class for those who are new to yoga. Students may feel stronger, more grounded, and more relaxed after this class. read more...
Last Minute Vacation Deals at the Main Library on April 24
Learn from some of the most experienced consultants in the travel business. read more...
TumbleBook Library for young readers
TumbleBook Library – aimed primarily at young readers and readers to be, these animated stories encourage a love of reading. Puzzles and games also accompany many stories.
Learn a Language with Mango
The Mango Language Database helps you learn or improve your foreign language and English language skills.
Upcoming Events@Main Library
- Mon, Apr 21, 2014 -- Gentle Yoga at 10:00 AM
- Mon, Apr 21, 2014 -- Yoga for Kids at 4:30 PM
- Tue, Apr 22, 2014 -- Computer Basics Session 2 at 6:00 PM
- Wed, Apr 23, 2014 -- Gentle Yoga at 10:00 AM
- Wed, Apr 23, 2014 -- Baby Lap Rap at 10:30 AM
- Wed, Apr 23, 2014 -- English is Fun! at 4:00 PM
- Wed, Apr 23, 2014 -- Introduction to Microsoft PowerPoint 2010 Session 3 at 6:00 PM
- Thu, Apr 24, 2014 -- Toddler Tickle Tales at 10:30 AM
- Thu, Apr 24, 2014 -- Last Minute Vacation Deals at 6:30 PM
- Fri, Apr 25, 2014 -- Gentle Yoga at 10:00 AM
- Fri, Apr 25, 2014 -- Computer Basics Session 2 at 10:30 AM
- Sat, Apr 26, 2014 -- Acting Up! at 1:30 PM
- Mon, Apr 28, 2014 -- Gentle Yoga at 10:00 AM
- Tue, Apr 29, 2014 -- Stripes of All Types Story Time at 10:30 AM
- Tue, Apr 29, 2014 -- Internet Session 1 at 6:00 PM
|Sign up to receive the weekly Wowbrary newsletter about new additions to our collection and exciting events at the library.|