Main Library & Branches Events
Main Library NewsOngoing Programs
Please join us for the following regular programs at the Main Library read more...
Options for Obtaining Tax Forms
To find FEDERAL and STATE tax forms, instructions, and information go to... read more...
Device Advice at The Main Library
Get caught up with modern technology. read more...
The Harriet Tubman Living History Experience at The Main Library
Actor Millicent Sparks bring Harriet Tubman to life. read more...
AARP Tax Aide at the Main Library
Get help with taxes. read more...
Gentle Yoga at The Main Library
Gentle yoga for beginners as well as returning students. read more...
Registration Ongoing at Main Library for Winter 2015 Term of Computer Classes
Classes are held in the Main Library Computer Lab. Advanced registration is required. We offer seven computer classes for the general public. read more...
TumbleBook Library for young readers
TumbleBook Library – aimed primarily at young readers and readers to be, these animated stories encourage a love of reading. Puzzles and games also accompany many stories.
Upcoming Events@Main Library
- Sat, Jan 24, 2015 -- Buying and Selling with Craigslist at 9:30 AM
- Mon, Jan 26, 2015 -- Maker Mondays at 4:30 PM
- Tue, Jan 27, 2015 -- Classical Kids Registration at 9:00 AM
- Tue, Jan 27, 2015 -- Teen Game Night at 4:00 PM
- Tue, Jan 27, 2015 -- Internet Session 1 at 6:00 PM
- Wed, Jan 28, 2015 -- Baby Lap Rap at 10:30 AM
- Thu, Jan 29, 2015 -- Toddler Tickle Tales at 10:30 AM
- Thu, Jan 29, 2015 -- Evening Stories at 7:00 PM
- Fri, Jan 30, 2015 -- Internet Session 1 at 10:30 AM
- Fri, Jan 30, 2015 -- Teen Game Night at 4:00 PM
- Mon, Feb 2, 2015 -- Maker Mondays at 4:30 PM
- Tue, Feb 3, 2015 -- Classical Kids Registration at 9:00 AM
- Tue, Feb 3, 2015 -- AARP Tax Aide at 10:00 AM
- Tue, Feb 3, 2015 -- Teen Game Night at 4:00 PM
- Tue, Feb 3, 2015 -- Internet Session 2 at 6:00 PM
|Sign up to receive the weekly Wowbrary newsletter about new additions to our collection and exciting events at the library.|