To contact the adult Reference department,
call (610) 278-5100 Ext:201
For the Children’s Reference department,
call (610) 278-5100 Ext:205 or click here.
Experienced, knowledgeable professionals are available to meet your information needs. Reference librarians and staff can help you:
- Locate information on a variety of topics.
- Provide help to find and use reference and circulating books, magazines, newspapers, and other printed resources.
- The Interlibrary Loan Department can provide extensive service for items not owned by our MCLINC libraries. Requests for these materials may be placed at the Reference Desk.
- Instruct in the use of the online catalog, online research resources and other library equipment and technology.
- Assist students with school and research projects.
- Provide extensive resources for businesses and job seekers.
- Advise teachers about available resources for class assignments. Teachers are encouraged to contact the Reference Department with school assignment alerts.
- Refer patrons to organizations and agencies that may provide further assistance and information
- Provide copies of selected tax forms during filing season, federal scholarship applications, and frequently requested forms and applications.
- Provide access to government publications and online government research resources through the Federal and State depository programs.
- Recommend and suggest books and other materials for enjoyment or research.
- Recommend online research resources.