Royersford Free Public Library News & Events
THANKS VERY MUCH for your donations and support for our
Summer Reading Program!
1,321,100 minutes logged by 2,013 readers!
Recurring Royersford Events
Royersford’s Monthly Calendar Flyer
For your convenience, we compile a monthly calendar flyer containing our story time schedule, children’s programs, and event descriptions. You have three ways to get a copy:
- Pick one up at the front desk the next time you visit the library.
- Request to be added to our mailing list and we’ll email you one each month.
- Print one right now: here’s August.
Except for “Science in the Summer” and “Girls Science Interactive Summer Camp”, you cannot register for these activities online . For AUGUST events there is NO PHONE REGISTRATION; in-person registration is required. Phone reservations are acceptable at any time for Makin’ Music and adult programs.
Royersford’s Interactive Event Calendar
Our library uses the fully interactive event calendar below. The calendar offers event details and email reminders of upcoming events that you may set up for yourself. Be sure to check out the “Event List” view that lets you choose just “Adult”, or “Children’s” programs, for example.
Event List View
|View Event Calendar as a List|
- Thu, Aug 25, 2016 -- Basic/Gentle Yoga: Teens & Adults at 6:00 PM
- Mon, Aug 29, 2016 -- Mahjong: Adults at 5:30 PM
- Mon, Sep 5, 2016 -- LIBRARY CLOSED at 10:00 AM
|Sign up to receive the weekly Wowbrary newsletter about new additions to our collection and exciting events at the library.|