Royersford Free Public Library
Summer Reading Program 2014:
|Search the Royersford Catalog|
| 200 South Fourth Avenue
Royersford, PA. 19468
Phone: (610) 948-7277
Monday-Thursday 10:00 am-8:00 pm
Friday & Saturday 10:00 am-2:00 pm
Royersford’s News & Events
Royersford’s Monthly Calendar Flyer
For your convenience, we compile a monthly calendar flyer containing our story time schedule, children’s programs, and event descriptions. You have three ways to get a copy:
- Pick one up at the front desk the next time you visit the library.
- Request to be added to our mailing list and we’ll email you one each month.
- Print one right now: here’s July (Child) and July (Adult), and August.
You cannot register for these activities online. You may call the library or register in person. 610-948-7277
Information on Signing Up for Summer Reading 2014.
Royersford’s Interactive Event Calendar
Our library uses the fully interactive event calendar below. The calendar offers event details and email reminders of upcoming events that you may set up for yourself. Be sure to check out the “Event List” view that lets you choose just “Adult”, or “Children’s” programs, for example.
Event List View
|View Event Calendar as a List|
- Tue, Jul 29, 2014 -- Makin'Music with Mr. Dan! at 10:30 AM
- Tue, Jul 29, 2014 -- Makin'Music with Mr. Dan! at 11:15 AM
- Wed, Jul 30, 2014 -- Dr. Bubbles at 10:30 AM
- Wed, Jul 30, 2014 -- Bubbleology: Ages 3-Grade 5 at 3:00 PM
- Thu, Jul 31, 2014 -- Art Explorers: Rods & Rubber-bands for Grades 1-5 at 2:30 PM
- Thu, Jul 31, 2014 -- Art Explorers: Rods & Rubber-bands for Grades 6-12 at 2:30 PM
- Thu, Jul 31, 2014 -- Art Explorers: Rods & Rubber-bands for Grades 1-5 at 3:30 PM
- Thu, Jul 31, 2014 -- Art Explorers: Rods & Rubber-bands for Grades 6-12 at 3:30 PM
|Sign up to receive the weekly Wowbrary newsletter about new additions to our collection and exciting events at the library.|