is underwritten by corporate sponsors, and provides secure online opportunities for people to contribute to their favorite charities via credit cards. A 3% processing fee is deducted from your gift to cover credit card processing fees. For example, if you were to contribute $10, the library would receive a donation of $9.70.
The following represents the Statement of Values held by Justgive.org: “Our goal is to connect you with the charities that you care about in the most convenient, secure manner possible.
* We never sell, share, or disclose donor information.
* Donors have the option of making anonymous donations, so their names are never passed on without their permission.
* As our credit card processing company, Wells Fargo Bank is not authorized to retain, share, store, or use your personal information.
* We are committed to providing the best service possible and always welcome feedback, questions, and comments.
* All donations made through JustGive.org (and to JustGive.org) are tax-deductible (except in certain cases when goods or services are involved).”
To make a donation to your library, please click here .