Visit the main library between April 22 and May 20 for a chance to win $1,000 for your Individual Retirement Account (IRA)! To enter the contest, you’ll need to read four educational posters about investing and answer one question per poster.
- To participate, visit the main library and read each of the four educational contest posters. These posters will be located in the center area of the main reading room.
- Scan the QR code (or type the URL) found in the lower right corner of each of the four educational posters to access the quiz question. Use your smartphone, tablet, or laptop, or a public computer in the library. Each QR code is unique to its poster and accesses only the quiz question for that poster. There is one quiz question for each poster.
- Enter your name, email address and state that you’re entering the contest from MC-NPL.
- When the multiple choice quiz question appears, choose an answer. (You will notified immediately if your answer is correct or incorrect.)
- Scan the QR code for the next poster and repeat the process until you have answered the questions for all four posters.
- To be entered in the contest, you must answer the quiz questions for all four posters. If you answer all quiz questions correctly, you will be entered in a random drawing to receive Pennsylvania’s statewide prize of a $1,000 IRA contribution.
Eligibility: You must be eligible to open or add to an IRA (Individual Retirement Account).
The Pennsylvania state winner will be notified after October 31, 2017.
For more information call the Reference Department at (610) 278-5100, ext. 2.